Old 06-06-2012, 08:56 PM
mirabelle

Carriem so sorry to hear of your back problems, I also have major back problems but so far I have been able to get by without medication, fingers crossed it continues.
I have good news from this side of the world, my 30 year old DS has just bought his first home, had to wait for a few legal issues to be sorted out but everything is in place and he will take possession in 2 weeks. Now I am going to miss him terribly (he is only moving 3 streets away) BUT I get to move my sewing stuff into his double bedroom and I won't have to share my sewing stuff with my DD's bed which made life a little cramped. I haven't discussed with DH yet but he will be painting the room for me and I get 3 huge cupboards which take up one whole wall.
There is only one down side and that is it could take him a month to move out completely, we have to go furniture shopping and everything else shopping as he doesn't have anything so that is going to be fun, he hates shopping and DD and I are going to give him a whole day of retail therapy