Old 06-09-2012, 06:09 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
Thanks, QuiltE. I did post quite a few and have lots of singles waiting for their partner. I was working on these before I ever met the PC riders. I first wanted to make this for my DS's 25th anniversary but after getting as far as I am I had second thoughts. He's career Army and they move a lot and his wife doesn't keep things just for sentimental reasons so I made them a different quilt that if she doesn't keep it for some reason it won't bother me so much. I know gifts aren't always appreciated no matter what they are!

Absolutely! Quilts are only for those who will appreciate them! And similarly which quilts we choose should be accordingly too. I gave up trying to get in order of week one, two etc. and now have just been hopscotching about yours. Funny how you'd started this before you found us and now you can finish amidst us all!!!!!!!

Good decision then, to not give them the FWS, and one more fitting!! And now you can enjoy your finishing journey and admire the results. I am really liking your sashaing/cornerstone choice ... of course, I do have this thing about rusts and earthtones!