Thread: new baby blanky
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 06:58 AM
sylslight

ok, first off, I havent even registered til today to comment on posts, but have been looking at this site for a good 3 years??? i think. I figured i would never leave this site commenting because of commenting and oogling...i already spend a ton of time oogling, lol well anyway, i must say you all do beautiful work and even though i have made lots of projects, i still dont measure up...maybe just not quite the quilter, but i love doing it anyway. or maybe i am just too critical.

anyway, back to my subject. I found out I am going to have a baby in April, and well, i dont even know the sex of my little construction project yet...but i HAVE TO make a blanky for it, as i have done with many other friends' babies. here's my problem. this is MY baby, so how do i decide which pattern to use...colors aren't an issue since there are so many colors i dont need to go flowery or sporty, it can be a nice "neutral". and i know babies dont care as long as they are comfy and warm...but i do. So how in the world do i choose the right pattern?????