Old 06-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Pam H

Judy, you have a machine with a knee control? That is how I learned to sew and I long for one of those machines. I am pretty used to the foot control by now but my first instinct is still for the knee. My Elna has a knee lift for the pressure foot so that does give me some satisfaction.
My migraine is gone. When I went to search for a Dr Pepper all I found was empty cartons. (You wouldn't want to throw them away!) I went to the basement to ask K if she had one hidden away for me - that is the plan in place. She sent her bf to the store to buy more. My headache was almost gone by the time he got home. Oh well.
Lunch was nice. We sat outdoors. It is (was) a beautiful day here. Now it is overcast and hopefully we will get some rain. I stopped by the garden on my way home and picked some radishes. I watered it which is probably why it is going to rain now. LOL If we get a nice rain, maybe tomorrow I will go back and do some weeding. I will be on a shop hop friday and sat and the weeds will be out of control by next week.