Old 06-14-2012, 06:59 AM
Sewnoma

One of my three just cannot understand why it's okay for him to lay on my feet while I'm at the computer but NOT okay to lay on my feet while I'm trying to sew. I've had to rip out more than one seam thanks to him creating a "run away train" effect by pressing the foot pedal! I make him get out from under my sewing table and he props his chin on my knee and gives me the mournful puppy-dog eyes look that makes me feel like a monster. I finally made him his own special bed to the side of my chair and he's more or less accepted that as an acceptable compromise. My two girls are just fine "guarding" my room by sprawling in the hallway. Fortunately they don't ask to go outside too much; they're all really spoiled and prefer to be indoors as much as possible. They know that when they go outside there's a chance I'll decide they can STAY outside for awhile and that's the worst thing EVER in their little four-legged lives! So when it's potty time they hustle, the chances of being let back in right away are much better if they're quick about it!