Old 06-14-2012, 02:11 PM
meanmom

I thought this would be a good place to ask. I need a new stove. I am pretty much done with GE appliances. They don't seem to hold up. I think I would like to switch to a gas stove. Anyone have any suggestions?
Weight loss not going well this week. I have been exercising which I think will save me from gaining. I have been having huge carb cravings. I don't know why. I feel like I could eat every carb in the house. I have been hiding upstairs in my sewing room. No food in there. At least I have been good about the exercise this week. I did the elliptical 3 time for an hour each.
Pam wow a trip to Ireland and the shop hop what a great summer so far. Have fun at the shop hop. There was an NQS Quilt show this weekend that I decided to skip since I would spend way too much money there. It was about a 50 minute drive from here. I already went to the international quilt show in April. There is a smaller show nearby at the end of the month that I will go to instead. (where I will spend too much money).
Healthy eating to all.
PAt