View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 08:12 AM
jcrow

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

Sylviak, the wire shelves sound like something I need. I have dressers, bookcases, storage units, desks, rubbermaid tubs, fat quarter containers (holds like 50 of them and I have 9 of them) plus lots of other containers, but everything is on the floor. I even bought a long dresser and put my rectangular ironing board on it so I would have more storage. I have two long cafeteria type tables for my cutting board (24"x72") and below is full of everything. It's not messy. It's full. I think if I would use my walls, I could be more organized. I have wall hangings on my walls to make my room look homey, but forget that. I need more space. One thing that I need to do is clean out my closet. I have all my skinny clothes in there. Size small. And I'm not small anymore. And all the clothes are out of date. If I took them to the Salvation Army or used them for quilting, I could buy some storage equipment and put them in my closet and it would really solve a lot of my problems. It's not that I have too much, it's that the room is small. It's the smallest bedroom in the house. When I first started quilting when we moved here, I didn't have much so I took the little room. And now there is no way I would pack up and move to a bigger room. Way too much hassle. But the wire hanging shelves is what I need. Thanks for the idea. And I still haven't found that box!!