Old 06-16-2012, 07:48 PM
meanmom

Gayle what a nice thing you guy did buying her a machine. I am sure she really appreciates it. She wil put it to good use I am sure.
I made homemade Ice cream for dessert for a family party tonight. It was delicious. I made blueberry/raspberry and cookies and cream. I am so glad it is all gone. It was delicious. I don't even want to know how many WW points were in it. Way too many to count I am sure. Back on track in the morning.
Pam the shop hop sounds like fun. My brother and sister in law just invited me to go to Hilton Head with them. We never go on vacation. My DH will probably back out on me but I am going if I have to go by myself. My daughter will go with me if he doesn't. I haven't looked up how long the drive is maybe 12 hours?
My son in law is interviewing for a new job on Monday. He is an art teacher and isn't happy with the school he is in. I hope he gets it except they will have to move. They live maybe 3 miles away now. If he gets the job it would be about an hour away. I told my daughter she has to leave my grandson here. He is too cute to be that far away.
Healthy eating to all and lots of exercise and water.
Pat