Old 06-17-2012, 02:20 PM
meanmom

Wow Everose I love the table. My brother does woodworking like that. He is so busy or I would have him working for me. I have a waving flag quilt hanging in my entry foyer that he has been hinting he wants one of for years. I am going to try to work out a trade with him. I need a new hood above my stove and a few other things that I think are above my skill level as an electrician and installer.
My brother has a time share in Hilton Head. They also just bought a vacation/retirement home in Myrtle beach. This is the first time they have ever invited any of us to their vacation home. (at least on our side, her brothers and sister come all the time) My daughter and I are going. If she can't get off of work I will go alone. It is about a 12 hour drive. I looked briefly at flights and if we don't fly out of the local airport it is reasonable. I live near Cincinnati, OH it is listed as one of the most expensive airports in the US. If we drive 1 1/2 hours we can save over half. One of the flights I looked at actually stops in Cincinnati.
I have been FMQ a t-shirt all afternoon. I am about half way done. I need to get it finished I am being paid to make it. I can spend the money in Hilton Head. I am making it for a friend who is a huge rock and roll fan. They are all rock and roll. I found a perfect fabric for the back. I am going to FMQ guitars in the border. The rest is just a meander. I can't wait to finish it. It isn't what I want to be doing.