Old 06-17-2012, 09:03 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

was it a goodwill or some other brand store like st vinny's ? since goodwill left e bay and did there own auction site , I seldom ever see a machine in a goodwill store around here ,, when they do have one O boy what a pos it will be, like the nearst me has a white ? that 1477 you always see on craigs list, it's priced at 4.95 and has been sitting there for two months now, Thats the only machine that store has had in the last two yrs....

about 6 months ago Iask then whats the deal why no more machines ? maybe they kept that one for me ? same town ha s a st vinnys, there's a 66 in a hall cab,, at best a 20$ machine, it's been there that I know of over two yrs.. There marked down price is 127 $, they do have machines ,, kenmores, and mid 70's or so singers, there always 50 up.. again for months on the waiting list a 70's / 80's necchi it's price was 50,,yesterday it was 80 the price went up ?? WTH..

I'm in oregon on the goodwill site every machine in this state is saying it's in Hillsboro.. I see those going for decent prices..