Old 06-18-2012, 10:39 AM
nancia

, judy, i do! hahaha. i'm getting over it. i think she was massively inconsiderate, not malicious. my husband and i have chatted, aand he didn't realize what had was going on and why it was affecting me so strongly. he is, and always has been, on my side. the good news is, olivia has taken her first steps!! right in line with her daddy's first steps at 10 months old. her mom is going to be soooo busy chasing her!! josh was a toddler when i was pregnant with his brother, and i only gained a net gain of 1 lb. i was so active chasing josh that i ran off any extra calories. shows you the true power of exercise! lol
judy-- before you go out to garden scrape your fingernails across a bar of soap and fill your nails with it. the soap prevents dirt from getting in and is very easy to wash out.
i was running a pre-school when my daughter was 4 and one day her teacher came into my office to tell me a story. e had told her teacher that she'd better be nice to her or she would get her fired.( the teacher thought this was funny), and e told her "I'm the boss, trust me!" i don't know where she got the firing part, but i know the "trust me" came right from me! they pick up and say the funniest things! her teacher was one of the best and no way would i consider firing her. e called me mommy the whole time. she had been in my school since age 2 and never felt a conflict. i was surprised at 4 she knew about firing, and power. lol

Last edited by nancia; 06-18-2012 at 10:47 AM.