View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Jan in VA

Location: Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
Default KUDOs for Whittlesfabrics.com

Placed my first fabric order from Whittles online late last night. Within 30 minutes I realized I need more fabric then I'd stated for two of the pieces. I sent a frantic email asking them to add the extra to the order so that I wouldn't have to re-order and pay shipping again for a mere .75 yds. I'd missed.

This morning I had to leave the house very early and didn't have the chance to check email to see if they had gotten my request. I also forgot to take their phone number to call them during the day. I fretted all day, just knowing I'd have to pay another $5 for shipping for less than a yard! (They are running a shipping special $5 for any amount purchased.)

I came home late this evening to find their emailS - yes plural! First they confirmed the order. Then they confirmed the frantic email and corrected my order. THEN, they credited my original shipping charge back to me!

Impressed? You bet! I had told them I was a new customer and now I've told them I WILL be back soon and would be tooting their horn on this board. TOOT TOOT!

So nice to have gracious customer service!

Jan in VA