Old 06-21-2012, 06:46 AM
Pam H

Cindy, I'm so sorry you are having problems. This economy really stinks. I realize that is not what all your problems are but I'm sure it would help matters if you could find a job. Whatever is good for you we can do. We can mail out our own fq or it is certainly easy enough to stick a stamp or 2 in with the ones we mail you to cover the postage for mailing them out. Sorry I haven't done more of that.
Carlton, sounds like you have the perfect new lifestyle. Keep that up and you will have a healthy future.
I was down 3 lbs this morning from yesterday. What's up with that? I guess I didn't eat enough cookies! LOL
Kelsey flies out very early tomorrow to go back to Korea. We will be driving to Minneapolis this afternoon for her to do a couple of last minute errands - very important paper work that should not have waited this long - and then staying with hubby at his hotel. Tomorrow I will look at a few townhouses to try to find him a place to live. Then I will drive to Iowa to visit my mom and give her the quilt I made for her 84th birthday. The quilting turned out so amazing - almost worth the price I paid. Sunday I will go to the 90th annual Bancroft reunion. That is so incredible to me that it has gone on for so long - since 1922.
Have a good weekend everyone. I'm having a long one; it starts this afternoon.