Old 06-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Jim's Gem

Thank you Judy! We both told a few more of our friends last night about losing our dog. We still have not told the neighbors.
I did a quick measure of my fabrics I was going to use in my pineapple quilt and I do not have enough of the blue I was going to use for the next round. Now I need to re-think this. Do I find another blue in my stash that's big enough, but then I don't know if my last round of blue and purple are going to be enough either. This thing kinda explodes.
Maybe I should quilt on a couple of quilts I have sitting here and get the binding machine sewn on at least one so that I have something to do in the car tomorrow morning. We are driving down to Irvine to watch Jim's brother play in a Masters Water Polo Tournament. We have not watched a game of his since he played for Stanford 26 years ago. Anyway, it will be about a 90-120 min drive each direction. I should find something to do.
I get to go have my hair turned back to it's natural color today. I am a natural blond, it is not a whole lot darker but she lightens it back up for me. I have a wonderful friend that weave's my hair at no charge to me. She's the same who I go to for Massages. She does let me pay for a Massage, but only what the school charged when she was a student and I started going for them then. Katie is a dear friend. She is a real animal lover and will be saddened to hear about Kea. I tried to call her on Monday but we were playing phone tag and leaving messages all week. I didn't want to leave that info in a voice mail.

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!