Old 06-29-2012, 08:47 PM
irishrose

I just deleted my response to that. I don't think cat lovers would appreciate it. I simply canot have a cat because I have no place for a litter box. When Lily (dog) had a cat before I got Moira (dog), the litter box wandered. I couldn't stand it in either bathroom. I also had trouble training SugarBaby not to claw drapes and carpet. I find cats much more destructive than dogs. My doctor has Sugar now and he and his family love her. I assume the cats are nuetered and the vomiter is on hairball meds. I don't know what to tell you - at nine, they are old for rehoming and young for putting down. That's a concern with L & M and my health. At 5 1/2 and 7 1/2 they are the same - old for rehoming and young for putting down.

Yes, I love my dogs, but they are not destructive, are respectful of people, are relatively well behaved and are totally housebroke. I must love them. This week I will spend $100 on food and $20ish on Bordetella so they can be boarded. My ex-husband can pay for that. They wouldn't need to be boarded if he didn't need surgery. Two are wonderful together, but everything is double in price. Can't say as I love giving Moira a bath, either. I'll do it in the morning before I get dressed then I can throw my robe in the washer. That girl can shed, but, at least she's very cooperative. Lily doesn't need baths, just brushed and her nails clipped.

I had steak and raw cauliflower for dinner. Odd combo, but it works for me.

Everyone take care in this heat.