Old 06-30-2012, 10:06 AM
irishrose

Moira is clean. What a little sweetheart to bathe. I'm glad Lily isn't the one who needs to have special shampoo and conditioner left on for an extended time. Thank goodness for Rod Stewart CDs.

I'm staying home today and cleaning off flat surfaces, though I do a roast in the crockpot for my ex husband. If left to his own devices, he'll eat processed food and with a kidney being removed next week, that's not good.

I have no idea how my weight is today. I know we had to cut our walk short last night because of fireworks again. Reminder to self: Walk the dogs earlier until the middle of July even if it's a little warmer. Bigger fireworks are legal in Michigan this year. There's already been at least one serious injury.

Any good food ideas out here? I bought quinoa for my increased grains this week. I think I'll look up a quinoa salad. I'm thinking kind of like taboulli with the wheat. Sorry about the spelling.

Have a good day. I just needed to sit down a minute so I checked in here. Eat clean, drink clear fluids and exercise. Judy