Old 06-30-2012, 08:06 PM
irishrose

Di, I haven't tried quinoa yet. I hope it's good because it's gluten free. I didn't feel like cooking for me tonight after cooking a roast beef dinner for my ex. I delivered it. He will never cross my threshold again, I hope. Tomorrow I will hurry and make something with the quinoa before I go to a b'day party, then I will have something to eat. Not complaining - but pasta salad, b'day cake, etc, don't work for me.

Pat, that sounds like a wonderful trip. What did your family you haven't seen in a while say about your weight loss?

Tired today. I neither started nor finished anything, but I did take the dogs downtown to the path around the lake. It's so lovely and a paved offshoot is quite private so I could sit on a huge rock by a small waterfall and let my troubles bubble away. By sitting at a certain angle, I could forgot it wasn't a natural waterfall, but from a manmade dam. Lily and Moira quietly munched grass and waited. They met an adorable little Corgi. The herders wanted to play together. Lily just wanted to kiss it. BTW, if anyone knows Cadillac, I didn't walk around the lake - it's 8 miles and the connecting one is 17 miles around. I did the lovely lake walk with the old fashioned gaslight style lights. 2 miles is plenty.

Weight was down this morning so I've eaten lightly today. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Oh, oh, Cindy hasn't started a new thread. I'm sure it'll be up tomorrow.

Off to fix a skirt to wear tomorrow. I need to wear these clothes or get rid of them. Goodnight.