Old 07-05-2012, 03:01 AM
cdmmiracles

Pam H,
Not sure if it works, but I just took a seminar on pain management. In the seminar they said that 3 -325mg aspirins taken at same time were as effective as migraine prescriptions. As long as you don't have any risks of bleeding (ulcers etc). Hope you get the migraines under control.

Originally Posted by Pam H View Post
Pat, I hope you have a great time on your vacation. Be sure to check to see if the shrimp shack is still there. It was 6 years ago that I was there so who knows if it's still open.
I gained this month so no prize for me. But watch out in July; I am claiming it as mine!
Hubby went to visit his mom this weekend. I was going to go but decided not to in this heat. She keeps her house way too hot for me. It has been 2 months since I have been home for a weekend and I am really enjoying it. It's kind of scarey how much I like being home alone. I worked in the garden this morning, did some cleaning this afternoon and have been working on my mystery quilt this evening. It's been a great day except for the migraine (3rd day in a row) from the hot weather. Tomorrow I am not going to work in the garden to see if I can go a day without a migraine.