View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:42 AM
emlee51

Default I am a scrappy quilter....

and for the second time, I spent time looking through all 148 pages (I think there were only 135 pages the first time I read it) of the scrappy quilt thread started by grammy Dwynn.
If you haven't been there, or don't like scrappy quilts, I urge you to take a few minutes and look at the first 4 or 5 pages. You will be hooked!!! I was wishing for a basement bathroom around page 100, but couldn't tear myself away! My bedtime is usually 10pm, but I turned my computer off at midnight.

Anyway...the quilts are so inspiring! I especially liked (I loved them all!) the one on page 3 by thimblebug6000 (post#23). The block is the Sunny Lanes Block from www.quilterscache.com. Sooooo, this morning, despite having bazillion minus one UFOs, I dug out all my 2-inch squares and started making the scrappy four-patches for the block.

She has a few quilts pictured...it is the one with the interrupted white diamonds in it.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...e-t135936.html

I forgot to say...I added some pictures of a few of my scrappies, too! They're on page 148.
Attached Thumbnails four-patches.jpg  

Last edited by emlee51; 07-07-2012 at 11:44 AM.