View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:40 PM
burchquilts

Whew! I was afraid I was the only one (well, I should say "we" because DH keeps the various delivery services pretty busy, too)... LOL! I get something at least once a week. But I, too, try (notice I said "try") to get stuff that's on sale (like the daily deal at MO Star). Right now there are 4 Bali Pop collections at Beverly's (on sale! A really good sale at that) that are haunting my dreams so looks like pretty soon I'll be having a package from her, too. Right now I'm waiting on shirtings from Whittles & a "double the charm" from MO Star (why is it called "double the charm" when it's really 4X the charm since the pieces are 5" X 22" & you can get 4 charms out of each strip???). I haven't ordered from Keepsake in a while so I need to so my catalogs keep coming (probably more shirtings) & the same with HoP (some Moda batiks, I think). Plus there's some goodies at CT, so no worries about the delivery services around here needing to look around for work... LOL!

The other day a package came, DH brought it in to me & said "Here's more fabric for you to drool over"... LOL!