Old 07-18-2012, 02:41 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

HilaryK8--Welcome welcome!! Here's the link Jan was talking about

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...e-t148904.html

I was attracted to the FWS book too because I am a FW as well. And guess what we got a good solid inch of rain today! Looking out the window to the corn field can't believe how many tassels popped out in the last half hour and the corn leaves opening wide to accept this lovely rain. Sky is still rumbling a bit so maybe more is on it's way. This little bit will help our third crop hay--desperately need this.

Oh and it's okay to chat on this thread, right folks? Because here is why I didn't get my blocks done yet this week. My 8 yo GD is learning to sew. Last winter I bought a small Janome machine just for my little girls and this week we have started. We started in Lynda Milligan's book Sewing Machine Fun for Kids. Em has caught on to threading the machine and putting the bobbin in and has sewn some Christmas ornaments. Tomorrow it's hair scrunchies! (1) Threading the machine. (2) Sewing stars. (3) Christmas in July! Now off to find some fabric for scrunchies and this week's blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]350018[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350020[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 001rs.jpg   004rs.jpg   005rs.jpg