Old 07-21-2012, 07:35 PM
nangars

I make a lot of pillowcase, for the great nieces and nephews I like to take ,the cuff part before I put it together and make it special. example, Disney stuff, cat in the hat with that fabric as the body. I have the "Cars fabric from the movie" will put a white cuff and embroidery cars on that. I have 15 great nieces and nephews, I do that as well as Aprons for the adults. I also make a lot of pillowcase for cancer patients, so there is a lot to do with the embroidery, I didn't pay what I did for my machine to let it sit. I also have two other sewing machines that I use for general sewing.
For any one who has an embroidery machine that doesn't use it, go to a sewing machine shop, they all have lessons or will help you get started, that is all it takes. Make friends with another people that are on this site that embroideries, they will help you also, I have made a couple of nice friends from this site and we live thousands of miles apart, but still help each other. If you need help on something, fell free to PM me, but make sure to tell me that you got my name thru QB. Nancy, alameda,ca