View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 05:01 PM
kimbrennan

I have my "work room" or "sewing room" or "katey;s room"...lol....Katey moved out of her room 3 yrs ago when her older brother moved out of the basement rooms. THe basement rooms started 20 years ago with a wall to stop the kids from playing with my sewing machine.....the room turned into a bedroom with an attached 3 pc bath and a "family room". Well the kids are slowly leaving, which left me with the 8x8 spare bedroom...BUT....I leave my kenmore ready to speed through a quilt top, 2 ironing boards, a closet with LOTS of fabric, book shelves with my little TV and books and mags and piles of fabric for my next quilt. My cutting mat is on the floor with a shoebox filled with rulers and slicers, as I usually sit on the floor to cut my fabric. My extra dining room chair sits at my sewing table...and 3 dogs (lab, pitbull and wheaton terrier) sit at the door wondering when "mom" is coming out....lol. The visiting springer (Piper) likes to lay under my table....critters are so funny!

Am trying to figure out if I want to leave my little work room for the big basement rooms when Katey leaves the nest next month....no probably not....I think I like my little work room