View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:31 AM
TanyaL

My GD has 2 more weeks of her month left to spend with us. She spent a month with her other grandmother, who got her on a schedule of going to bed at 2AM and getting up at 1PM! I am still trying to get her sleep adjusted back to normal hours. I think that will continue to be my main goal for the first half of August. Getting a 10 yr old to go to sleep by 10PM so that when she goes home her parents can adjust her sleeping back to her normal 9PM for school. Other than that I am trying to come up with crafts that I have the supplies for that she has the interest in to keep her busy. She is just wanting to play electronic games all day. We were going to make her some clothes until she discovered I don't have anyway to put the words and graphics in neon metallics on the front like she wants. Guess I am getting old - some of these styles really don't seem appropriate for her age. I'll leave the decisions over that to her dad and mom. This child is bored out here in the country with us. I feel sorry for her.