Thread: Script Errors
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Nanamoms

Default Script Errors

Starting yesterday, I have been getting "script errors" on the QB. No matter whether I click on "continue" or "stop", the error keeps popping back up. I can't "X" out of it and the QB freezes. I have to do a Ctl, Alt, Delete shutdown to even get out of the screen. Even then, when I go back to the QB, the same error happens again. I have even done a "restore" prior to yesterday's date to get rid of "it" but no luck.

The script error is a string of #'s so hard to tell where it originates from. The QB is the only site I'm receiving the error on. I have browsed at least 5 other sites w/o problem.

I am running Firefox on Windows 7 on my laptop where the errors occur. I am posting this on my desktop which has Google Chrome and I haven't tried to browse QB; just came straight to Help Center to try to get an inquiry in.

Is there any info that QB has that might help? Also, prior to this, that dumb insurance ad kept loading and I definitely did not click on that thing!! It is also taking a while for that ad to load before I can get on the QB.

Thanks,
Carolyn