View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:50 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by captlynhall View Post
I'm sorry ladies, but the comments about not following any rules sounds like petulant teenagers. You don't have to give up your creativity to cooperate with the requirements of a given show.
Well Said!!!!!!

Ghostie gave you some good info. I'll add ... entry info is often somewhat ambiguous, not by intention, just that it's volunteers putting it together, and it's clear to them! I have found there is no set order it will be in the book, and can be somewhat jumbled.

So I just sit down with a cup of tea, my favourite highlighter and mark what I need to know. And hopefully get it all sorted out. In Fair season last year, I got totally confused, as what was required at one Fair was not be at another, or it may be was but with a slightly different twist! The funny part was that they all belong to the same Provincial
Fair Assoc, so they have the Prov. rules to follow, but then can add in their own local ones ... oh the complications.

And when one gets totally lost ... get on the PHONE and ASK the person in charge!

About the personal label ... it needs to be covered to hide your identifying information.
About the entry label ... here we have cards that you complete, and a flap folds over your identifying info, with the class info, remaining in site.