Old 08-09-2012, 04:56 AM
pollyjvan9

Hi everyone, I have really enjoyed reading your posts. I already realized that there were many more like me out there, but not how much we think alike. The first $60 pattern I bought was Woodland Creatures. I have used different animals from that pattern many times and made one full size quilt and then a small version for a baby quilt. Like so many of you, I don't have other vices, hobbies, or interests. I go out to eat maybe one time a week, never go to movies, and every time I buy a pattern I think how glad I am I quit smoking several years ago because now I can buy several patterns for the cost of one carton! I would like to think that I will use many of these pattern, or at least use them for inspiration (which I do many times) but with the WWW at our disposal I know I will go on collecting and admiring and dreaming. I'm glad there are so many who understand exactly what I mean. Have fun everyone, I know I will.

Oh, I forgot to add that to date I have 236 quilts, small and large, or other quilted projects such as jackets, mobiles, purses, etc.

Last edited by pollyjvan9; 08-09-2012 at 04:59 AM. Reason: adding info