View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 06:49 PM
cpfrog

Originally Posted by grammatjr View Post
Yes, it is the lower left of the back. I understand the reasoning behind it, but it was funny she just kept telling me. If that is what they like, they should list it in the rules. The quilts all had the check in info attached in the lower left corner, not necessarily where the label was. It just tickeled me.
Well, you're a kinder more easy-going person than I am... tickled? That whole mess would have pissed me off!

If there are rules, then they should have properly and clearly listed them. Our guild got rid of the quilt police a few years ago and it's been smooth sailing since. We do help one another with "lessons" for the infamous quarter inch and color theory, etc. but "police" the group? HECK NO! NEVER! There are a few who have entered contests, county fairs, etc. It is all a learning experience, especially when shared with others like you have done.

I do hope you gain from this experience (I know I have) and do hope you win something! Best wishes and thanks for calming me down! Hahaha