Old 08-14-2012, 04:42 AM
damaquilts

I have found that most places that carry fabric have good and bad mixed in. They can only order what is available and most chain stores don't even order their own fabrics, a central office does.One has to know the hand of fabrics to find good ones now. I have found good fabrics at Walmart and Joann's but not much since I can't see paying the same price as going to the bigger fabric store here, Fabric Hut, Love that place and don't get to it as often as I would like. I have found myself getting more things online since the prices are cheaper and some the shipping is free. And like others with gas prices I can't afford to run all over the place looking. The place were I got my machine serviced is now carrying fabrics and surprisingly I found Moda solids, good quality,cheaper than even Joann's and they are closer . so if I need solids I will go there. I have also found gadgets at Tuesday Morning. Way cheaper than in the stores or online. but it is on the way home from the library so not out of my way at all. I stop there at least once a month.