View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:24 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by grandme26 View Post
I just bought an embrodery machine so am looking for lots of patterns. Ordered 3 from Tucker but so far no downloads have arrived. Ordered the CD from Watts and hope that has a better outcome. I am enjoying my new machine and say thank you for the site info.
Try Juliasneedles; they have a great sale going on for a couple of days. I got almost $80 worth of designs last night for $14. Plus they have some cute free ones. Congratulations on your embroidery machine; I got mine almost a yr ago. I can't believe how many designs I have already; most free and the ones that I did pay for are almost all reduced in price. I have so much fun doing them and I'm learning alot from my dealer. Right now I'm taking all of my designs and converting them into pictures using my software (the designs stay the same, they just make a copy and covert it into pic) so that I can print out thumbnails of what I have. I putting them in folders with the company name so that I know where I got them. The designs will end up having a copy in folders showing what they are for. I leave the original in the zip file under co name so that if I ever need to replace it I know where I got it and the orginal name of design. Good luck. I google free designs one night and was up the rest of the night downloading them; well some of them