Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Machine embroidery designs cheap!! >

Machine embroidery designs cheap!!

Machine embroidery designs cheap!!

Old 09-10-2012, 02:58 AM

Exclamation Message from Tuckers Treasures

First of all.. when you place an order and less then 30 mins i get a email full of threats that your going to report me to your groups and get a refund shame on you. I am a very nice person. But i dont take kindly to being bashed. EVERY email i had gotten i replied to. I set up an alt download for those who had trouble (and that was usually cuz several were downloading at the same time) thats a server issue not anything else. Yes i lost my dog and had an autistic child to take care of and then to get rude emails.. i will refund you your money and block you from ordering again. Why would i want your buisness? for 5.50 your order wasnt worth it. Closing has nothing to do with my customer service either. I am tired of doing it as a business, that i want to share my gift for free from now on, i dont want to deal with people who want so much for nothing and then accuse me of stealing. Why not tell the truth if your going to bash me publicly.

As for everyone else who orderd. I hope you enjoy all the designs and if you still need to download please contact me today. I answer all emails but there are certain email companies that have a problem with my email address. so contact my using my alt one (found in my yahoo group)
I hope you will join my yahoo group and enjoy my free desgins. emails from bellsouth,bigpond,and a few others have a problem getting emails from me. So if you think you havent herd from me you can adjust your settings or when you send me an email let me know you havent herd from me and i will send you a message from my private email account.

I am sorry i had to post this but seriously i am human and if your going to email me and threaten or scream at me that i havent emailed you when i have what do you expect. to those of you with the kindness i just want to say thank you for 12 years of wonderful memories and i hope you will join my yahoo group take care and hope to see you in my group
Ruthanne
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ruthan...idery-Designs/
Old 09-10-2012, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by rainagade View Post
I always order from http://juliasneedledesigns.com . They are fantastic and offered in most formats.
She will occasionally add a free set to her site. Right now she is running a special.

She will pick several sets, mark them as Dollar Designs. It is a great time to stock up. Check out her site the special is now.
She has the cutest designs and what great prices and then when she put them on sale plus like you said she'll throw in free ones. I got over $80 worth for about $14. what a deal.
I also ordered from watts; it was everything on her site saved to a CD and I just got the email that it has been sent via UPS. I'm excited about it. I'll have tons of designs, now to get them all organized and saved as jpgs so that I can print thumbnails so I'll remember what all I got.