View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:02 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by donna13350 View Post
Mine downloaded just fine...they downloaded as a zipped file, so you have to unzip them...could that be the problem you all are having?
I have over a 1000 designs on my pc and they all downloaded as a zip file so that isn't the problem. Plus with my pc, I don't have to unzip my files, I have them in my 5D organizer and click on the zip folder and they all show up in the preview screen and then I copy them into a folder for each topic. I always keep the orginal in the zip folder in case I need it. My laptop is large enough that it'll take yrs to fill it up and way before then I'll have a newer one.

The first time the file that did download wasn't even the right size, and it was complete in a minute or two. Since it didn't complete it shows up as an invalid file. The second time it did nothing at all but my option to download went away. That's why I emailed them to get them to reset it so that I could try again. I read the emails others had sent them about not getting their designs so I told them that if I didn't hear back from them that day I'd cancel the order. I don't have the funds to put out there and get nothing. She was offended that I said that and refunded my money and locked me out of the site. I did nothing wrong except want my designs that I paid for in good faith.

I work with computers for a living so downloading I can do it in my sleep and my internet and pc are both fast enough to accept them. I didn't care how long it would take.

It's all good. I found out after that about Watts and ordered the CD, got a really nice email from her. I also found out about julias needles and got some freebees and then with 80% sale got alot more. I'm checking out anothe site EmbroideryDK, that you can join for $8 a month, and download everything they have and lots of projects as well. You can cancel at anytime so there is no obligation. I want to check out the designs more to see what they have but so far it's looking good and they have some cute projects as well. I'll be telling my teacher about that one.