View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:44 AM
nygal

[QUOTE=pinkcastle;5499143]Congratulations, nygal! I hope you enjoy your Bella. We also need to get some lubricant to get Maggie cleaned up. Do you have other vintage machines?[/QUOTE

No, Bella is my very first one. I didn't give them much thought until about a month ago when I started to see all the beautiful ones on here!! I said a little prayer that "someday" one would come my way. It wasn't anything I needed just something I wanted so I really didn't do much of a hunt for one. But in the back of my mind I began to wonder when/how/where I'd come across one when I least expected to. Well last night was that time!! It really caught me by surprise. It's a blessing to own one and be able to give her a good home!

I'm going out today to buy some Singer oil from Joann fabrics if they sell any. My dh is good with machines so he will be the one to redo all new wires. The originals were on it but they were in very bad condition. So he will have as much fun fixing her up as I will.

Do you have more than one vintage machine? I can see where its like eating a potato chip...bet you can't just "want" one!!