View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:04 AM
majormom

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker View Post
I just got my new longarm and am having trouble using a panthograph. My problem is changing the laser position when I complete a row and want to begin on the next row. Is there a secret to it? The girl who delivered my machine showed me once. But, I was so bombarded with all the info she threw at me that I didn't clearly understand. Can anybody give me some pointers?
I don't own a longarm, nor will I ever be able to, but I do have a question. With something as important as a longarm in the art/craft of quilting, and as expensive as that machine is, how can they come into your home or shop, set it up, bombard you with instructions and leave!!!??? Don't they provide an instruction book for the longarm and instruction books for any added on feature that you buy? My word it sounds like they kind of leave you high and dry! Boy, I'd be all over them like a blanket to provide me with decent instructions. Fabric and batting are too expensive to be fooling around trying figure out your longarm. You need that to practice your quilting designs. Just saying.

Last edited by majormom; 09-14-2012 at 05:07 AM. Reason: oh, I just get carried away when I'm amazed and have to remember to edit where needed for a plainer thought. Fibro funk.