View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:51 AM
ssnare

I will send sashing between the rows. I did a whole row last time without blocks. Someone had said they were going to send sashing and corners, but that will not work if someone does a whole row. The row I did was a winter snow man scene.
We can decide if we want the rows attached. Personally, I want the rows attached, that way, there is less chance of loosing something. Each person can show pictures and ask if the original owner wants the row on the top or bottom. When we mail our first row, we can state if we want the row vertical or horizontal, we can also state if we want our row on top or in the center. We want to compliment the row we receive and try to follow the theme the original owner would like. In the last group, if we were having difficulty picking from several fabrics in our stash, we sent pictures for someone to choose which they liked the best. Some wanted to see the rows as they progressed and one or two wanted to be surprised.
I need to mention that I have severe allergies to scents, cats, dogs, and smoke. These trigger asthma attacks. So please use unscented Best Press starch , if you use starch on my row.

Originally Posted by Wonnie View Post
Oh, Sherry, you'll discover I am FULL of questions! I'm, also, a "rule follower" so that's why. When you say you'll send sashing.....do you mean for around each block? What if someone does a complete row? Are you sending sashing for between each row as well? If you're not sure what order you'd like the completed rows to be in can you detach them and rearrange them without upsetting anyone since we will be attaching them one to the other?

Last edited by ssnare; 09-18-2012 at 08:04 AM.