View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:43 AM
ssnare

I have been quilting for 2 years. I have been in several different swaps on this board and on another board. I just finished my first king size quilt. I am working on a cathedral window, that I am doing by hand. I am in 2 round robins and now 2 row robins. One of the friendship booms, I sent f8s of all the state flowers and I have 4 more blocks to be returned and then I will have all of the state flowers. I had everyone sign their block and put the state and the flower name on the front of the blocks. I am working on a diamond batik quilt. I am doing 2 block of the months. I am learning QAYG from this board, so I have been working on a star quilt that were UFOs. I just finished a wall hanging for this board. The swaps I am in now, I have sent quitar fabric for a quilt for my son and betty boop fabric for a quilt for me. Some of the blocks I have as UFOs are from the following swaps: A funky woman's favorite things, summer time swap, spring time swap, magical forest swap, red/white/blue swap, Christmas swap, plus other things.

I am an RN. I am an instructor for CNA's. I just retired this summer, but still work part time.