View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Wonnie

Hi MaryLane.....hope you're feeling better....I had a bout with asthma when I was a child...not fun...but, thankfully it was just a one time thing. Didn't develop allergies until about 10 yrs. ago...not fun either but doable. Barbara asked how long we'd each been quilting so this is for everyone......... Hmmmmmm........let's see, I started out around 25 years ago with an Eleanor Burns Log Cabin Quilt-in-a-Day book.....yeah, right!!!!...although I did get it done in a weekend which, looking back, guess that really wasn't too bad. The quilts since then have all gone to family. I've been at it a while but haven't made that many because I like to do too many other things as well......crocheting (prefer thread crochet), have been making amigurumi ornaments for gifts, sewing, knitting, cross-stitching, reading, painting,
some stained glass, am trying tatting (once again!!!)...just can't get the hang of it! Signed up for a Craftsy Tatting Class that I can do in the privacy of my home so no one can see how klutzy I am!!!!!

Yvonne