View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 06:23 AM
janedennis

You guys are so wonderful-----this is the greatest board. I just signed up for a BOM at one of the shops on FabShopHop. Its the Pennsylvania Dutch One cause I am PA Dutch and loved the colors and the design looks ok. I hope they give me instructions on how to put it together.

As for going to the shops to pick them up we have only one and I have yet to go and see it. I know that the local shops are too expensive for me so dont want to temp my self. Cause I just love to shop for fabric. I did find last month a Walmart who is an hour away has a really good fabric department and according to the manager of that department plans on keeping it. She has a large assostment of fabric and states that she buys 2000 bolts a month. She carries the quilt of the month and you can find them shown at AEnathanfabrics.com. I bought the one for September when I was home for the month of August. I fell in the love with the October one called fudge ripple but have not had the money to buy it. When I do she will probably be out of it, she told me that it was half gone already and that was a week ago. So we will see next week when we go for our monthly trip to walmart. Thanks everyone for trying to cheer me up.