Thread: online fabric
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:24 PM
carla m

Default online fabric

ok as i live in a rural area and have fewer options on fabric pruchases ive always shopped online alot. so far its never been a problem, i mean i ve bought fabric that didnt match as well as i thought it would from the picture but it just goes into my stash if it wont do and i get something else. however i found some fabric online that i could have purchased about 30 miles away but it was cheaper to buy it online even with the shipping especially after you
consider gas prices and what if i got there and they didnt have any or enough of it, i wanted 3 yards. so i purchased
it and waited. well it arrived today, it was the right fabric but when i pulled it out of the the mailer it stunk sooo bad i started sneezing. it smelled so awful i didnt even want it in the house lol. i took it immediately to the garage and threw it in the washing machine and 3 washes later the smell wasnt gone but i think its usable now. ive never had a bad experience before so this was a huge shock for me it wasnt a smoke smell i cant describe it but i wont be ordering anything else from her again but i have to wait 7 days to leave feedback but you bet ill wait and let her know how it was.
carla