View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Wonnie

Oh, good, Sherry! I'm so glad you like it!!!

Barbara, you asked about color ... we are changing our living room to light gray walls with light, wood flooring and going for "kind of" a monochromatic look with all neutrals and that's why I chose only black, gray, white and taupe/camel. Keep in mind there are all different shades of all those colors and you can use light or/and dark gray, black can be dark or charchoal and the taupe or camel can be light or dark. For instance, I found a piece of of fabric called,"Marbles" that is a camel color I'm going to use for some of the windows. The windows will be small so it will be just a teeny bit of color showing. Yellows are just too bright for what I'm looking to for ... remember, it's suppose to be dusk. I don't care if you want to do individual blocks or a row. I will be doing a solid 12" x 60" row with 1/2" seam allowances added all around. I will send along sashing for between the rows and will have plenty of the camel to send along as well if anyone needs it for windows, too ... or for lamp posts

Yvonne