Old 09-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Krisb

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

Well, it's 1:00 am and I got very little quilting done. Got up, had coffee, took some phone calls. Went to the LQS to get my BOM. Another 18x 36 block with 18 units. Got the patches cut and pinned to the units, but now sewn. Stopped at Joann's because the price on batting just could not be passed by. Bought four queen size W&N battings for about $44. Originally $35 apiece, so saved $100 over retail. Got some pink and blue FQ's for Ina's castle quilt at LQS,and some adorable penguin fabric. Stopped on the way in to put the garden to bed. Harvested all vegetable still on the plants, put all plants on the compost pile, took down and stored all plant supports, and put landscape fabric on the bed. Brought all stuff into the house. DH says, can we have French toast for dinner before I go play golf with Robert in 1/2 hour? So we had French toast for dinner. Washed and pressed the new fabric, cut the pieces for the PP BOM. Finished the trains quilt for Ina's little brother. He just started talking now because he got cochlear implants so he can finally hear. Ina says his favorite color is blue and he likes trains, so this is his quilt. It looks off square, but that is just the way it is on the floor and where I was standing.