View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Wonnie

Originally Posted by jclinganrey View Post
Sherry - 13 1/2" is fine with me. I agree with Yvonne - - - please remind me - - -

As long as we're asking for slight adjustments, would it be okay with the group if I ask that you NOT sew your blocks together? I know this is a ROW robin. I would really prefer to set all the blocks ON POINT and cannot do so if the blocks are sewn into a row. It would also allow me more 'creative latitude'. Heck! I might even add alternate setting blocks. It just depends on how all the blocks 'play' together. What does everyone think? As Sherry said, I will abide by the groups' decision.

Yvonne - - - I found a pattern that I think will go well with your idea. At least, I certainly hope so! I'm anxious to see your blocks!

Jane
I'm doing a single row, Jane, as I see it in my mind's eye at the moment ... 12 1/2" x 60" but I may get another brain storm within the next 3 months before I have to send it on. But, either way, blocks will work perfectly well because it will just continue on with the "Neighborhood at Dusk" theme....It will just look like a ... duh! neighborhood! I mean we all live on different streets, do different things, see different things, have different interests,etc. So, just enjoy yourself with it. Okay?