Old 10-09-2009, 06:36 PM
nursie76

Ladybugquilter, Thanks, when I first saw the quilt presented on an online video, by Gail Kessler, marketing director and a designer for Andover fabrics, I thought that the center came as a printed panel. When I read the directions carefully, imagine my surprise when I realized it was pieced! But by then I just had to make it for my hubby! He encourages me to quilt and is the one who encouraged me to get my new(used) Bernina and saw that I got to 12 quilt shops in 9 states in 16 days on our vacation. :D

JanRN, Thanks for the kind words. So far I have managed to do it without him knowing. I would sneak a few minutes here an hour there when I got home before he did or when he had to work late. Since I will have to somewhat rearrange my sew room to add a table to quilt it, not sure how I am going to manage to do it without him seeing. Am considering going to a quilt shop in the area where I work that offers a sewing lunch once a week. Take your own machine or rent one for $5 and you can even keep your project there. Wish me luck.