Old 10-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Elisabrat

Lynnie I make Christmas Tea for them and put it in pretty jars ala the thrift store. My daughter finished hers the first week. It was like a month supply.. my sons both finished theirs pretty fast. They always get Moms jams a couple jars, spices as no one likes to spend money on that homemade taco seasoning stuff like that. I am on the end of what money?? so I try to pick at it a tiny bit at a time. i have kitchen towels for all of them and a small throw blanket for their couch that I made/making.. and some candy or ornaments too. My daughter wants a Tree skirt so she is getting that. I silly me gifted her for her birthday this year a holiday of the month item.. I make wall hangings or table toppers then add something like a candle, a bag of seasonal candy etc and whatever I find cute at the thrift store for under $3 (hey it adds up) and send it the first day of the month. I have to figure out her thing for Nov.. a turkey for sure but what turkey.. and I made cute cute snowmen little wallies.. like 12 inches of cuteness .. for her for Dec so she will be set. The boys .. a bit harder. oh and biscotti white chocolate apricot brandy biscotti with chopped dried cots and dipped in white chocolate.. those are monster hit. Love making those easy and well a ton in one batch lol what do you do?? I ask my kids for a card and only a card. They have partners or kids of their own and all are young and have no money. I want their company and they know I mean it. works for all of us.