Thread: Books
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Hylarie

Well, I officially feel way less grown up now!!! The book I just started this morning is the Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan. I am a huge Percy Jackson fan and his newest series is really good too. I wasn't a huge fan of his Kane series however. Other than that I spend most of my time in the sci fi/Fantasy or children's sections of barnes and noble. . I personally don't like the whole e-reader thing, but my husband does, and I am going to use it soon cause he got the sherlock holmes series free from Amazon. I have a few books from my favorite authors coming out over the next two months so huzzah for that!!! .

I do enjoy a few mysteries, I love Victoria Thompson, Anne Perry, and Tess Gerritsen. I have also gotten into the Cadfael series with Derek Jacobi. It's based of books by Ellis Peters so I'm gonna try those out too.

For a quick feel good book where there's always a happy ending I usually grab a romance. Though I have enjoyed a few books by Sarah Addison Allen recently. Sugar Queen and Garden Spells were pretty cute. I do enjoy Clive Cussler as well. Though with fall well under way I feel the need to break out my Anne of Green Gables series again. Those ones never get old.