Old 10-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Anastasia

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Well, it was my plan to mail out the SP box... But I ran this morning and I came home and promptly fell asleep on the living room sofa, the got up took a shower went upstairs and promptly fell asleep again!! I know better than to stay up to late on Friday night, my running takes me 4 + hours on the long runs and I never made it to the PO Box, so since Monday is a Holiday, I just found that out! I will be sending this package out on Tuesday!

And My SP has played with me before in a Boom Swap! So who is it? Oh yeah, she lives in a different State than me, but you all know I live in the State of confusion!

ME ME ME ME!! I play... oh wait.. I don't.. dangit.. I'm in a boom swap but I don't think I'm in your group at all.. does that still count?

Toomanyufo's could be me.. I like blue.. I drink coffee.. and I like to cook.. hmm..

luvstoquilt.... for a long time I didn't know my natural color either.. but my BF said he didn't like me dying my hair darker and I was like but dying it blonde is wayyyyy too much upkeep.. so he was like.. go natural.. I'm like.. my hair is wayy to flat and boring to do that, at least let me get highlights.. so he agreed to that.. so I'm mostly natural, with highlights (and greylights? ugh, need to get my hairs did again)

Quiltnut4ever, my favorite color is purple.. hmm See I was right, since it's my birthday month, everyone is sending to MEEEEE