Old 10-10-2012, 06:38 AM
gardnergal970

Here is how I'm planning to put my PC quilt together. I've slapped it on the design wall just to get a feel if what I was thinking would even work. I really like the results for the layout. The real test will be when I start quilting blocks and putting them together. I know that there are variances in the block dimensions so it will still be challenging to use PC blocks as backings and have a completely reversible quilt. I'm figuring 50 blocks per side since I'll have the bonus blocks to work with. I haven't had a cold in YEARS so the one I'm battling is making up for it. QNSue, I think the Vicks is working. I didn't cough as much last night but I couldn't even smell it when I put it on even though my head seems to be pretty clear. Yup, it's settled in my chest and completely sapped my energy. I might be able to cut out a block later but it sure can't be very challenging! My joining strips will be a 3/4 inch dark green which will keep the PC blocks from getting lost entirely. [ATTACH=CONFIG]368742[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails photo-43.jpg