Old 10-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Today was one of those days when one thing after another kept piling up into a big stinking heap of troubles and I was on the verge of letting my worries take me with them down into a big black hole.

And the the door bell rang! Lucky me!!! Our darling injured wing Vanogay had me this month! Kathleen put together the most thoughtful package and I cannot begin to tell you how moved I was on opening it and reading her notes. She sent me a box of white tea -- which I am trying very hard to use as a replacement for sugary beverages -- a book called The Christmas Quilt which looks wonderful -- along with a FSL lace bookmark (I make so many of these to give away but never had one for myself!) -- an adorable assortment of Christmas fabrics that are going to be used in a jiffy, a lucky FSL shamrock pin that I hope will bring me some luck, and the most wonderful, fabulous, fantastic embroidery program by a designer I always loved but was too much of a luxury to indulge myself with -- and I think that I will use it on one of my son's wedding quilts -- the other one will have ... you guess it ... monkeys!

Anyway, thank you so very much, Kathleen, for a very sweet and so thoughtful package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369131[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369132[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails vanogay-october-2012-sp.jpg   vanogay-october-2012-2.jpg   vanogay-october-2012-3.jpg