Old 10-12-2012, 05:03 PM
SharonAnne

My boss kept me late tonight, so I only had 5 minutes to spare before the PO closed. Worked through lunch and breaks, too. I'm now officially brain dead whereas before I was only pseudo brain dead. So, I guess 5 minutes counts, huh? The cowl is off and winging its way across the US to wine city via priority USPS mail. The other letter in the name is the 11th. That's enough clues. My adorable SP should be able to guess definitively by now. I tend to let the dog out of the bag more than I should. Wow - that's 4 or 5 clues depending on if you consider what adorable means. To clarify, older people don't tend to be adorable - we tend to be cranky like Maxine. lol.

So sad about Brenda and her beloved dad. Mine passed away at a young age in 1994 and I think of him everyday!! Often with laughs because he was a character, but sometimes with sadness. It takes a while to recuperate from the loss. Saying prayers that Brenda's transition is not too rough.

Anastasia - Who could resist your hhhhhhuuuuuuuggggggs even if you skipped the shower? I'm sure all our SP packages are filled with invisible hugs!!! I love being outside in the crisp, clear Autumn air, too, but was stuck inside allllll day today. So bummed about that. No exercise!! Does bouncing off the walls count as exercise?

Krystyna - If your name is Krystyna Mememememe, then the 11th and 13th letters match. It must be yours you adorable SP person you.

OK, I've had enough fun. Time to make dinner - not much rest for the wicked, huh?

Oops, not finished yet - I'm taking ideas on what the 10 women and 1 man in our department can dress up as for Halloween. I don't think a harem is a good idea. We'd scare the rest of the people. Last year there were 8 of us and we dressed up as Snow White and the 7 dwarves. I'm stumped this year though. Maybe Harry Potter characters???

Have a good weekend all. I'll probably check back tomorrow after the Pacific Int'l Quilt Show - can't wait.