Old 10-14-2012, 05:07 AM
Elisabrat

I am sorry so many of you are still waiting would you like me to sing the waiting song, oh what theheck here we go one two three.. We are waiting yes we are, we are waiting oh yes we are for a pin cushion from afar we are waiting.. ok I will stop. All good things come to those who wait right? who ever coined that one never had to wait obviously.

I want to thank the members here who are going to help me put ornaments together for the senior tree. they will love it and I am excited to be working on this. For those who dont know I decided to make a tree for the senior centers tree parade at the low income senior housing. People volunteer to make a tree and then the seniors family and volunteers take them out for an outing in the dining room and they 'parade' around the trees. they love looking at the lights the ornaments and being able reach out and touch them. Its a really nice event they look forward to. We are making some little table decorations for those who cant leave their rooms. I need the help and you guys are amazing. I still need 100 more ornaments so anyone else who might like to jump on the quilting board tree of fame let me know. its us it has to be a famous tree right?